Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory

Injury Report & Instructions

Colorado State University
Incident Report or Workers' Compensation Report
Colorado State University carries Workers’ Compensation Insurance for employees with work-related injuries/illnesses. Information about forms and medical providers can be accessed through Environmental Health Services’ Office of Risk Management Workers’ Compensation.

Workers’ Compensation Insurance does not cover visitors, private contractors providing services for hire, or persons being paid by non-University sources even if they are working in a University facility or engaged in University projects.

Workers’ Compensation does not cover volunteers. Non-paid volunteers participating in University-related activities must complete the Release From Responsibility, Assumption of Risk, and Waiver form.

For additional information on Workers' Compensation Insurance or Volunteer Waiver forms, please see Roni, B205, 491-1982.