Some of our products are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
A reader is likely
installed on your computer, but if not, an
PDF Reader is available for download, for free.
Our Habitat Assessment Modeling Manual describes our
methods and the model. We add appendices reviewing each new application.
The final version includes 14 appendices
that report results from 18 Habitat Partnership Program committees. Those include:
- Appendix 1: North Park
- Appendix 2: Middle Park
- Appendix 3: Northwest, Yampa River, and Yampa/White River
- Appendix 4: Sand Luis Valley and Mount Blanca
- Appendix 5: South Park
- Appendix 6: Gunnison
- Appendix 7: Montelores and San Juan Basin
- Appendix 8: Grand Mesa
- Appendix 9: Uncompahgre
- Appendix 10: North Fork of the Gunnison
- Appendix 11: Northern Larimer County
- Appendix 12: Arkansas Valley
- Appendix 13: Sangre de Cristo
- Appendix 14: Lower Colorado
Our presentation introducing the Colorado Wildlife Habitat
Assessment Project is available.